Poaching eggs can be intimidating. Hopefully with a little practice you'll see just how easy it can be.
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 ½ quarts water
- In a 3 quart sauce pan bring the water to a simmer.
- Add the vinegar to the water.
- Gently crack the eggs one at a time into a small cup
- Gently pour each egg into the water at the waterline. (Slip them in)
- Cook to your desired temperature. (3-4 minutes for a soft yolk)
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon. Tap to remove any excess water.
- Serve in your favorite fashion